It can be hard to know what to look for when choosing a freediving course. What questions should you ask? What should you expect to pay? Freediving is growing, and there is more choice than ever before. Each school has its own style, so here is some more info about how we do things at Immersia Freediving.
Here is what you can expect from immersia freediving
Bondi beach locals
Freediving is growing, and there is more choice than ever before. Each school has its own style, so here is some more info about how we do things at Immersia Freediving.
Bondi Beach Locals – We offer Sydney’s only no-car-required freediving course. All parts of the course are within walking distance of each other. If poor conditions mean we need to change location, we always car pool and share the journey.
- Time-Friendly Options – We are the only school in Sydney offering 1-day intro courses for anyone who wants to try freediving and build some confidence before the big leap.
- A Tailored Experience – Courses can be tailored to the needs and experience of the group
- Making You Look Badass – We offer professional photography packages so you can take amazing shots away to upgrade your online dating profile 😉
- Gear Hire Packages – we don’t ask our beginners to turn up with a full kit of freediving gear
- Fun-Dives – All courses incorporate fun-dives to give everyone the chance to play with their new skills